While we found time to:
-go to 2 water parks
-spend some time in Capitol Reef National Park
-camp in Torry (where Em displayed an interest in whittling?!?!??!)
-spend some time at my papa's cabin
-see a few movies
-...
The best part of Extended Visitation (for me at least), is getting to see Emmalee first thing in the morning every day, as well as tuck her in each night. It's the little everyday bits of being that FULL TIME parent that I dig the most. Well, that and having someone to watch DS9 with each night. :D



3 comments:
WOW! She has grown up a lot since I last saw her. I'm glad you get to spend some ex-free time with her. The everyday things that you wrote about are the precious moments you never forget.
-Kathy
yeah... despite my best efforts she seems to be growing up after all.
I know that I'm one of the ones that bailed on the last BBQ, but we really should get everyone together so all of our kids can play.
I really can't imagine not having those moments with my kids. Something as simple as waking up to them or putting them to bed. Some parents wouldn't think about those little things. They aren't big milestones but their still important. Good luck.
Post a Comment