
I finished watching this (again) the other night. Somehow I talked Deb into watching this with me, even though it isn't really her type of entertainment (She considered breaking up with me when I applauded at the end of Mr. Brooks... but that's a different story). That said this obviously isn't for everybody. BUT if you can enjoy a story about a Miami police department blood spatter analysis specialist who just happens to be a serial killer... The Showtime version is definitely "R" rated, but because of the writer's strike season one was edited down to air on CBS (in case anyone in Utah county wanted to watch it).
4 out of 5 chick flicks I'll now have to watch before I can convice Deb to watch season 2.

3 comments:
I don't know anything about "Dexter", but i do know that no movie I want to watch is worth 4 chick flicks. Maybe some chick on chick flicks, that wouldn't be so bad.
Well, luckily it was a series on Showtime, so it was no mere 2 hour movie. I think it was like 12 hours of awesome serial killer story. Of course, now that I say that I wondering if I'll be able to even the score with even 4 chick flicks...
Dang baby! You're giving your girl a bad rap. I liked Dexter. I have to admit it was not my favorite show, but it was pretty good. I'm excited to see season 2. I'm even more excited to hear that I get 4 chick flicks for watching Dexter which I kinda enjoyed...I mean that's more chick flicks than I've seen since we started dating five years ago.
Post a Comment