I'll admit that the first time I caught an episode of The Unit while flipping through channels I couldn't take that Allstate guy seriously as a Covert Ops / Special Forces operator. It wasn't until after seeing Redbelt recently that I was reminded that it was "created for television" by David Mamet. The show IS everything I dig about Mamet stuff. These characters live and breath one liners.
4 out of 5 members of the 303rd Logistical Studies Group Alpha Team:
Snake Doctor, Dirt Diver, Betty Blue, and Cool Breeze...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is an outstanding show.
I've been enjoying your rating system, but this one works out so artfully that it almost brought a tear to my eye.
ya man, you gotta love this show.
The rating system did work almost too well on this one...
I'm super curious to see what happens in season 4.
Post a Comment